Luckily for Los Angeles residents, Southern California's most populated county is chock full of amazing Chinese food. Granted it's a far drive for many—the best restaurants are in Alhambra and Monterey Park, which fall within the far eastern realm of the county—but regardless, I've found more amazing Chinese restaurants in L.A. than New York City.
Perhaps the most renown (and in my opinion, the most delicious) is the legendary Din Tai Fung. Din Tai Fung is a dumpling house with locations in Monterey Park, Seattle, China, Japan, Korea, Australia, Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore and Indonesia. The famous dumplings are what some refer to as "soup dumplings", in which a thin, soft noodle pouch encases pork floating in a hot delicious broth.
I have yet to sample better dumplings, and I have to wonder if these are perhaps the best in the world... considering the establishment has the Asian market well covered.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades